- A design method is simply a set of steps you can refer to, so that you don’t have to reinvent the wheel every time you are trying to solve a similar design problem.
- Design methods are great.
- They help define a baseline way of doing something.
- They help create a shared vocabulary across a team or an organization.
- They help make design accessible to more people (hello Design Thinking !), which also means that other industries will start understanding the value design can bring to the equation.
- They also help make our profession more standardized, more organized, more quantifiable, and as a consequence, look more serious than mainstream knowledge likes to think
Join our next 1-day training on Design Thinking on the 4 th of december 2018.