On Tuesday 2 April 2019 we will start with an introduction session in the Antwerp “Groen Kwartier”, in which we discuss the program and everyone’s challenge.
From Thursday 25th till Friday 26th April 2019 we will travel from Flanders to the Netherlands.
- We go to Circular Organics, an insect farm in Turnhout and will have a presentation from the start-up Kriket about the future of insects in meals.
- In the direction of Rotterdam (NL) we go to BleuCity to walk on foot through a 12,000-square-meter circular exemplary city and to get acquainted with companies such as Rotterzwam and BetterFutureFactory (sustainable plastics).
- In Utrecht we will go to The Greenhouse Restaurant and have a presentation on how companies can take initiatives themselves to convince consumers of sustainability.
- In collaboration with Sustainable Brand Index we will hold an interactive workshop among the participants.
- In Veghel we visit a large vertical farm and go to De Verspillingsfabriek where the sustainability manager of ABN AMRO will give insights and best practices on how sustainability can add value.
On Wednesday, May 8, we conclude with a reflection workshop in which we translate the take-aways to your own business context.